The Maple Leaf / Bruin game was advertised to be shown on Nov 9th, 2013 on NHL Network, but instead they showed the Minnesota game which was also on NHL Center Ice...The Leaf game was only being played on the NHL Network, but wasn't shown.We are seriously pissed off.

This is unacceptable.

We pay extra to be sure to get these games and when they aren't on NHL Center Ice they should be shown where adverised.We also payfor the Sports Package, so we can be assured we don't miss the games but if the network shows the wrong game that is gross negligence.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Ge Appliances - Terrible parts Ge Appliances "This refrigerator has had problems within months of its purchase. I have had the thermostat and door gaskets replaced. The gaskets tear and get holes in them, so I have..." Read more Ge Appliances - Problems with GE consumer relations concerning my defective RO water Filter that caused damage to my kitchen Ge Appliances "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..." Read more Ge Appliances - Explosive oven Ge Appliances "Christmas Eve at 11:00pm we were opening presents and heard a big boom and turned around to see the oven that we purchased a year and half ago had shattered...." Read more Ge Appliances - I feel your pain ... Ge Appliances "I purchased a ge profile refrigerator model # Pfcs1njwa it has an embraco compressor and inverter. In the 7 years I had this fridge , the inverter has gone bad..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more