This is the worst customer service I have ever had to deal with.Once I had first scheduled the initial appointment, I had told the rep.

that it was purely cosmetic repairs and even gave her the part number that I needed. They said they would have to send out a tech and charge me an $80.00 diagnosis fee anyway. Once the technician got there and checked the appliance, all of 5 minutes, he confirmed that was the part I need and he did not carry it on the truck, so it would have to be ordered. I gave him my CC number to pay for this rediculous fee and he said my card I was missing a number and starting getting hateful and very uncooperative.

I work in customer service and this was the worst I had ever witnessed. Once finished with the tech, I used the exact same card to order the part I need off of your website, with no problems. Yet the tech immediately and insistantly repeated that I had done something wrong.

I called back to schedule the repairs, which was met by another rude rep, once I had relayed my concerns of the technician.Needless to say, I will never buy another GE product and will warn everyone I meet and post as many entries online, so that no one else will have to go through this same situation.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Here is an update on this situation.Repairs were done.

It took all of 15 minutes to complete this job and still got charged $142.00 for labor. Now what company in their right mind charges their customers $568.00 an hour for labor? GE, that's who. This is the most rediculous, idiotic company I have ever dealt with.

Please, consumers be warned!!!!!DO NOT EVER BUY A GE PRODUCT!!!!!

I have been having ongoing complaints with scheduling an appt., I just called the service center and after a ten minute hold the service rep hung up on me! I can't believe they let their reps treat customers that way.

Honey I feel your pain I contacted ge about one of their highly priced coffe pots and was talked to in such a rude way by the supervisor that it was all I could do to control myself to keep from cussing him out I was never buy another ge appliance or anything else that has to do with ge and I am warnong everyone about them!!!!!