my high end GE monogram fridge broke. Monogram sent their repair service here yesterday....apparently its the only service a consumer can use lest it voids thier warranties.

The service company told me that they can not repair 4 year old fridge for three weeks! thats right. three weeks without a fridge!!!!! why?

oh ,well one of the reasons i was told was that they are waiting for the part. they refused to overnight ship the part. even though i was given the "direct" phone number to the customer relations dept, it still had a hold time of 20 minutes!!! save your money people.

do not buy ge monogram products.

customer service is really the worst that i have ever experienced. shame on GE!!!

Preferred solution: need fridge fixed asap!!!! cannot wait three weeks overnight ship the part for my fridge and get a repair service without a three week wait! unacceptable!! take care of your consumers... stand behind your product and make things right.

Comments

PainstakingWhaleShark546

I’m sorry to hear you’ve experienced the astonishingly awful customer service too.I’ve come to believe they sit and think of ways to annoy, irritate, and demonstrate as much incompetence as possible.I hope you have better success than I have and you have a working fridge sooner rather than later.

Warranty expired long ago. Contact a different repair person.