Ease of Use
Style and Design

My wife and I bought a new home and paid a lot of money to upgrade to GE Profile series appliances.We closed on January 16, 2015.

On January 5, 2018 our refrigerator stopped working. We called a repairman who told us "good news, bad news". The good new is the defective part ("cooling fan fridge evap") is under a GE recall. The bad news is we have to pay $89.95 for a service call, the part is unavailable until January 11, and I lost a full refrigerator of food that will easily cost $200 to replace.

I went to GE's website to submit a complaint electronically via e-mail. After getting an "error" message 4 times (after filling out the entire screen and summarizing my complaint), I gave up. The website for complaints is a sham. Like the GE Profile refrigerator we bought, it doesn't work.

The site asks if you want to talk to an agent, but the agent is always "busy". I tried to call GE by phone, but all you get is a recording. Apparently GE is not really interested in fielding complaints. They are happy to take your money when you buy their products, but good luck after that.

It is outrageous that an expensive, brand new refrigerator should fail in less than 3 years and no part is available for a week. It's even more appalling that GE has no means for a consumer to complain.

I will never buy another GE product.Be forewarned: this is how GE takes care of their customers!

Review about: Ge Appliances Pye22Pshss Refrigerator.

I didn't like: Non-existent customer service and useless website for complaints.