NEVER BUY APPLIANCES FROM GE , IF YOU EXPECT THEM TO HONOR THE WARRANTY.MY NEW DRYER (HOTPOINT) BROKE DOWN ONLY AFTER 4 MONTHS OF USE, AND THE COMPANY IS TRYING THEIR HARDEST NOT TO REPLACE THE UNIT WITH A NEW ONE.

I WASTED SEVERAL DAYS TRYING TO GET THIS COMPANY TO DO WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO. THEY DROP CALLS, THEY DON'T RETURN CALLS, THEY PUT YOU ON HOLD WITH NO MUSIC, THEY GIVE YOU A FAKE REFERENCE NUMBERS AND LIE ABOUT THEIR NAMES AND OPERATOR NUMBERS.

I FINALLY HAD TO TELL THEM THAT I WAS RECORDING THEIR PHONE CALL, TO GET THEIR ATTENTION.IF THEY DON'T FOLLOW THROUGH THIS TIME, I'M PUTTING THE CALL ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of ge appliances warranty from Ge Appliances. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ge Appliances to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ge Appliances for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Ge Appliances - Explosive oven Ge Appliances "Christmas Eve at 11:00pm we were opening presents and heard a big boom and turned around to see the oven that we purchased a year and half ago had shattered...." Read more Ge Appliances - Fire Hazard Ge Appliances "Absolutely appalling customer service from GE. We purchased the GE Cafe gas range. When we installed the oven (meticulously following the instruction manual) it burst into flames. Luckily we got..." Read more Ge Appliances - Problems with GE consumer relations concerning my defective RO water Filter that caused damage to my kitchen Ge Appliances "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..." Read more Ge Appliances - DO NOT BUY THE GE GeoSpring Hybrid Water Heater Ge Appliances "Initial review from consumer reports and bleeding edge consumers loved the unit. So I bought one 1-2 years after it's initial announcement. The unit purchased was manufactured on..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more