We paid $2000 for a refrigerator that broke down immediately after the warranty expired (5 years).We tried to get service, and we were told we had to wait several days for a technician so we paid an independent technician to come look at the fridge.

He told us the compressor was shot and that it should not happen in such an expensive refrigerator. We called GE to communicate our concerns and complaints and once again we were told we had to wait several days for service. Eventually, a technician came and looked at fridge for 30 seconds and told us the compressor was shot and tried to charge us $110! Additionally, we were told it would take a week to get the part and then they would need to schedule to install it, not to mention the exorbitant amount of money they would charge for it.

I would call our customer relations person who would NEVER answer her phone and her outgoing voice mail says it will take her 24-48 hours to return a call!!!!Do yourself a favor and buy ANY other brand!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of difficult to get correct parts and customer service and replacement part pricing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ge appliances refrigerator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Ge Appliances needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ge appliances refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ge Appliances.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments