Niantic, Connecticut

We purchased a new higher-end home in 2008.We selected GE appliances for the kitchen.

Everything but the microwave has given us problems. The dishwasher leaves crud on the dishes. The motor has seized. The door is offset.

The dishwasher is extremely noisy. We have to rewash about 30% of what comes out of there. The touch buttons on the oven are cracked and have fallen off. The dual ovens heat unevenly and one takes forever to get to temperature.

The fridge developed a leak which went undiscovered for days, soaking and ruining drywall and dripping into the basement where we lost mementos due to water damage. The fridge has cheap plastic bin covers, which, if you drop something on them, break. Then GE charges you a fortune for a replacement. The glass stove top is incredibly difficult to keep clean.

A huge disappointment for what we paid.NEVER AGAIN!

Review about: Ge Appliances Microwave.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Less than 2 years old and my 80 year old Mothers GE profile refrigerator has no less that 9 broken or cracked pieces of the cheap, thin, plastic shelving. Useless :(

Ge Appliances - Broken spider on my washer Ge Appliances "We bought a set of GE washer front load and dryer. The machine started making noises and we tought it was the rear bearing. After we took apart the machine..." Read more Ge Appliances - Dishwasher never used, just standing in my kitchen for the last 2 months or more! Ge Appliances "Picked up the dishwasher (GE) at my Home Depot store. Nov. 30, 2015. Got it home and had my plumber install it. It would not start. Plumber checked and rechecked..." Read more Ge Appliances - Explosive oven Ge Appliances "Christmas Eve at 11:00pm we were opening presents and heard a big boom and turned around to see the oven that we purchased a year and half ago had shattered...." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more