I bought a renovated house with new appliances. One was a GE Wine Chiller. IT failed after 6 mo. I had no receipt, I called the company and was told if I could prove I had bought the house 6 mo. prior they would honour the warranty. They sent a repairman out and he declared the unit dead. I was called and told the unit would be replaced and delivered. They asked again for Model and Serial #. Then they told me suddenly that they could not find that in their system and would not honour the warranty.

Had they done this from the start that would have been in line with statements in the user manual no receipt no warranty. but they didn't I gave them everything they asked for. Took time out of the day to meet the repairman. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! and a product that they won't stand by if it fails.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "warranty/poor customer service" of ge appliances warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Ge Appliances needs to "the wine chiller replaced as originally promised" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ge appliances warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ge Appliances.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments