My new dryer, which was installed in my apartment on Jan 29th, 2015, makes a huge metal noise since the second day I used it, and was broken by the second person that GE sent to fix the noise.

It is not installation problem and the Installation Company open to talk about the problem; but was refused by a manager of Fr***, whom right now push me to talk to Sears Canada.

As a customer, I just want my new dryer be fixed or refund that all I spent.

Why just so difficult for GE

It has been 54 days, nothing be fixed yet.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of warranty repair responsiveness. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dryer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Ge Appliances needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dryer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ge Appliances.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Ge Appliances Gfwr2700h1ww Washing Machine Review from San Antonio, Texas Ge Appliances "Hello, I have an issue that I hope you can resolve. I have been dealing with this for a YEAR and there's no end in sight. I purchased a matching..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Washing Machine Never Functions Properly Very Noisy Sucks  Ge Appliances "I purchased this brand new General Electric Washing Machine Model # GTW180SSJ0WW Serial #LF172471G in the month of August 2015. Since delivery I had nothing but trouble with the wash..." Read more Ge Appliances - Terrible parts Ge Appliances "This refrigerator has had problems within months of its purchase. I have had the thermostat and door gaskets replaced. The gaskets tear and get holes in them, so I have..." Read more Ge Appliances - Monogram oven one year and two months later Ge Appliances "What's with the F97 code on this appliance? Seems like it's a popular problem judging by the online complaints. I had a Monogram double wall oven installed April 2015. ..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more