I purchased a water heater with a huge GE on it and the product is defective.Now I have phoned the 1800431-1549 number to get the product repaired and I undergoing harassment for a receipt.

Rheem states customers must have a receipt for their purchase or they use the date it was made. Now I was not at their warehouse on the date it was made, so they know quite well I did not purchase it on this particular date. Furthermore, they have the serial # and model #, so they can examine their books for shippment date and retail store and make contact. I know fully well my product is within warranty and Rheem needs to replace it without giving me a hard time.

It is just awlful that customers must undergo this level of stress when making a claim for warranty repair.These persons need to stand behind their product and make certain customers do not have defecive products in their homes.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Ge Appliances - Monogram oven one year and two months later Ge Appliances "What's with the F97 code on this appliance? Seems like it's a popular problem judging by the online complaints. I had a Monogram double wall oven installed April 2015. ..." Read more Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Ge Appliances - DO NOT BUY THE GE GeoSpring Hybrid Water Heater Ge Appliances "Initial review from consumer reports and bleeding edge consumers loved the unit. So I bought one 1-2 years after it's initial announcement. The unit purchased was manufactured on..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more