San Diego, California

Our GE Profile Washer never fills with enough water to get the clothes clean.If I run an extra rinse cycle the water is not clear because the clothes are not completely clean like they should be.

I have opened the washer to find dry spots on clothes half way thru the wash cycle and wonder how that is possible! On pre-soak the garments are often sitting above the water line with the pre-soak cleaner on top of them undissolved. Attached is a picture I just took on 12/2015. This is after the mattress pad had finished 30 minutes of the presoak cycle and was beginning to wash.

I have had techs out to look at it and they tell me that's how the washer works. Well, that is not acceptable and I have contacted GE only to be told load it differently as if I haven't tried everything possible. I have even resorted to adding buckets of water to bring the water level up. I get the low water saving, but clothes should be under water to get clean.

BTW I also the dryer so I'd have a matching pair and it isn't worth a bit either.

The clothes don't dry properly and I have to constantly run them again to get them dry.I will never buy another GE product, and am very disappointed with their customer service.

Review about: Ge Profile Washing Machine.

I didn't like: Poor quality of appliances, Poor quality and customer service.

1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion