Our GE Profile Washer never fills with enough water to get the clothes clean.If I run an extra rinse cycle the water is not clear because the clothes are not completely clean like they should be.
I have opened the washer to find dry spots on clothes half way thru the wash cycle and wonder how that is possible! On pre-soak the garments are often sitting above the water line with the pre-soak cleaner on top of them undissolved. Attached is a picture I just took on 12/2015. This is after the mattress pad had finished 30 minutes of the presoak cycle and was beginning to wash.
I have had techs out to look at it and they tell me that's how the washer works. Well, that is not acceptable and I have contacted GE only to be told load it differently as if I haven't tried everything possible. I have even resorted to adding buckets of water to bring the water level up. I get the low water saving, but clothes should be under water to get clean.
BTW I also the dryer so I'd have a matching pair and it isn't worth a bit either.
The clothes don't dry properly and I have to constantly run them again to get them dry.I will never buy another GE product, and am very disappointed with their customer service.
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality of appliances
- Poor quality and customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Ge Profile Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Installed new corian countertop, with opening made for GE cooktop. When the cooktop was installed it had a warped top, so reported it that day. Subsequently had 3 more cooktops..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "I purchased 5 mats from CocoMatsNMore.com for $214.59. They arrived frayed, unraveling, dry, and loosely woven. I complained to the company (Scott at 866-561-1921) within 7 days of their arrival...."
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."