1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Our GE Profile Washer never fills with enough water to get the clothes clean.If I run an extra rinse cycle the water is not clear because the clothes are not completely clean like they should be.

I have opened the washer to find dry spots on clothes half way thru the wash cycle and wonder how that is possible! On pre-soak the garments are often sitting above the water line with the pre-soak cleaner on top of them undissolved. Attached is a picture I just took on 12/2015. This is after the mattress pad had finished 30 minutes of the presoak cycle and was beginning to wash.

I have had techs out to look at it and they tell me that's how the washer works. Well, that is not acceptable and I have contacted GE only to be told load it differently as if I haven't tried everything possible. I have even resorted to adding buckets of water to bring the water level up. I get the low water saving, but clothes should be under water to get clean.

BTW I also the dryer so I'd have a matching pair and it isn't worth a bit either.

The clothes don't dry properly and I have to constantly run them again to get them dry.I will never buy another GE product, and am very disappointed with their customer service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ge appliances washing machine from Ge Appliances and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ge Appliances to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality of appliances and poor quality and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ge Appliances for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments