Ge Appliances - Washer that doesn't clean

Our GE Profile Washer never fills with enough water to get the clothes clean.If I run an extra rinse cycle the water is not clear because the clothes are not completely clean like they should be.

I have opened the washer to find dry spots on clothes half way thru the wash cycle and wonder how that is possible! On pre-soak the garments are often sitting above the water line with the pre-soak cleaner on top of them undissolved. Attached is a picture I just took on 12/2015. This is after the mattress pad had finished 30 minutes of the presoak cycle and was beginning to wash.

I have had techs out to look at it and they tell me that's how the washer works. Well, that is not acceptable and I have contacted GE only to be told load it differently as if I haven't tried everything possible. I have even resorted to adding buckets of water to bring the water level up. I get the low water saving, but clothes should be under water to get clean.

BTW I also the dryer so I'd have a matching pair and it isn't worth a bit either.

The clothes don't dry properly and I have to constantly run them again to get them dry.I will never buy another GE product, and am very disappointed with their customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Ease of Use
Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor quality of appliances
    • Poor quality and customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Ge Profile Washing Machine
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #761633 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ge Appliances? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.