We purchased a GE Cleanspeak HE washer a little over a year ago.Immediately I noticed my dark clothing had a film spattered on them.

I would re-wash several times before it wasn't noticible. Called GE, they said use less detergent. After a year I was so frustrated with it that I called for service. The repairman said nothing was wrong with the washer, updated the software and lubed the machine and left.

I put in a load of towels and the water never turned off in the washer, causing a flood which poured into my basement. He crimped a pipe when putting the washer back together. Had the nerve to come back out and fix what he did. GE Insurance would only cover our deductible and our homeowners had to pick up the rest of the damage.

After all that, the washer is worse than ever.

I have tried everything, every detergent available, and even no detergent at all.

All to no avail.I will never buy another GE Appliance.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ge cleanspeak he washer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10000. Ge Appliances needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ge cleanspeak he washer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ge Appliances.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments