GE Is TERRIBLE to deal with..i have been waiting for them to come and fix my unit which broke after 2 months - kept coming back saying nothing is wrong with it..

finally a year later - convienently after their waurantee is up - every day on the appointment day they keep rescheduling and telling me their technician is sick or he doesnt have the correct tools.. finally he came and took apart my machine and left everything in my backyard so my kids can run around and play with the parts.. they said they dont throw it out - oh but its safe for my kids to see it..they have been unhelpful in trying to help me and rescheduling is ridiculous. so 14 months later i now i have no washing machine, pieces are outside in my yard and my basement is a mess.

There customer service is terrible.waiting for a call back lets see when they decide to call me..

Review about: Ge Appliances Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Ge Appliances - Arrogant and incompetent customer service Ge Appliances "Today I had a repair service for a 2-year old GE Monogram microwave (a $700 product) that started to smell like something was burning. The technician opened the product and..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Profile Refrigerator - Switch, Light WR23X10429 NLM Ge Appliances "GE Profile Refrigerator Purchased 6/18/2009 Model: PDS22SISDRSS Switch, Light WR23X10429 Shows up NLM. GE told me there was no other part that would fit and I should look on..." Read more Ge Appliances - Problems with GE consumer relations concerning my defective RO water Filter that caused damage to my kitchen Ge Appliances "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..." Read more Don't Buy GE Appliances Ge Appliances "We are a GE stockholder and still got screwed by GE. They shipped us a new refrigerator that was absolutely not damaged in transit. We discovered a dent in the..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more