After buying new GE appliances for my new kitchen, I had called service do to the door on my dishwasher not closing properly.Service came out and was not able to fix the unit so we were told to pick a new model.

After doing so the new dishwasher was delivered and our new kitchen cabinets that are only six months old were damaged. This new model dishwasher we had picked leaks out the front under the door! You have to have service out four times before they will issue a new one.

I have been with out a dishwasher for about two months now.So if you want to spend good money and do your dishes by hand buy GE!

Review about: Ge Appliances Dishwasher.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Ge Appliances - Terrible parts Ge Appliances "This refrigerator has had problems within months of its purchase. I have had the thermostat and door gaskets replaced. The gaskets tear and get holes in them, so I have..." Read more Ge Appliances - Monogram oven one year and two months later Ge Appliances "What's with the F97 code on this appliance? Seems like it's a popular problem judging by the online complaints. I had a Monogram double wall oven installed April 2015. ..." Read more Ge Appliances - DO NOT BUY THE GE GeoSpring Hybrid Water Heater Ge Appliances "Initial review from consumer reports and bleeding edge consumers loved the unit. So I bought one 1-2 years after it's initial announcement. The unit purchased was manufactured on..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more