Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased a GE stove on September 17, 2017. With in 3 months the eyes and the stove would not work, but the timer on the stove was lit up fine.

I called the service number they set up a tech to come out and he made some repair not sure what he did no paperwork was left and my 85 year old mother could not tell me anything regarding the repair. lets jump three months later I came home on Thursday afternoon to cook my dinner for myself and my mom and the stove was not working again. I called the home depot where I purchased the GE stove. I was transferred over to GE and spoke with someone that was not helpful at all and tried to place the blame on me.

After being on the phone for ever and getting nothing she finally stated that they would get someone out on Monday. That meant that I was without a stove for 5days. They kept apologizing but what good was that. So I had to purchase food everyday for my mom and myself for all of those days which is expensive for two people.

We get to Monday the Tech came out, but I was told Thursday by your staff that he would call and I had to answer or he would not come out. He did not call me , but he supposedly came out and said there was an issue with the house I didn't understand that nor did the GE employee who related the information to me. so now they have someone coming Tuesday between 8-12 again and there is no guarantee that the stove will be repaired.

I am going on 6 days with no stove no new stove offered and I think they don't really care. I work for a large company that owns apartment complex and they use all GE appliances, but after this I will be making my voice heard that they pick some other company because the customer service s a joke.

Margaret George 336-210-9314

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Range.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Price.

Comments

h.kitchener

Let GE try one more time to fix the thing and if they do not or the "fix" doesn't last, go to a place like Lowe's and buy another range, but a different manufacturer. After all, you are only talking about some $400.