Recently purchased refrigerator, gas range and dishwasher. I am pleased with the appliances.

Your service and delivery department leave very much to be desired. I was sold a connecting kit for the gas range that I did not need and the delivery tech would not install because he said I was going to have the gas turned off and install new connector. I had to hire an independent service tech and when he arrived he told me I did not need the connecting kit I was sold (which I still have) and he did not have to turn off the gas to install. It is very clear the tech from you company just did not want to do any work at all to get range installed.

When the dishwasher was delivered it was wrong color. The right color was delivered the next day. My independent service tech also needed a new connecting pipe for the dishwasher. He was unable to locate it locally, so he called GE and was told that Brandsmart was supposed to have included all new connecting part with all new GE dishwashers.

This part I had to order from GE and that is also coming out of my pocket. As I have stated the products are fine, but your service and public relations are extremely lacking.

I will not be doing business again with Brandsmart and I will tell everyone my experience and advise them NOT to use Brandsmart. Good luck and I hope you will try to make changes where needed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Dishwasher.

Comments