1.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

On Monday, online, made an appointment for Thursday 1-5 to service my refrigerator. Stated on the form that my building required technician to have insurance certificate.

At 12:20 on Thursday (40 minutes before earliest technician was due to arrive), received a call saying appointment would have to be rescheduled because insurance certificate requires 24 hours. So? You've had 72 hours. Refused to reschedule.

Insisted I needed someone that day. At 2:40 received a robocall saying technician was at another appointment, I was next. At 4:30, tried to call GE for an update. Refused to press buttons to cancel or reschedule.

After repeatedly hearing "Sorry, I didn't understand your response," was told I was being transferred. Heard a human voice answer the phone and was promptly disconnected. Technician called at 4:58 to say he could be there in five minutes. Told him the building would not let him in after 5 PM.

Asked if I wanted to reschedule. Said I wouldn't dream of dealing with such incompetent people again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Entire experience with customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 16, 2017.

Comments