I am writing this as I'm waiting on a GE tech who is over 55 minutes late beyond the four hour window of 8am-12noon when my repair was scheduled. My son and I are stuck here in the house we are in the process of selling and do not live in anymore because we need to have the gas cook top checked out for the sale process to proceed.

The recent home inspection showed a slight bit more carbon monoxide coming from the gas range, but it was still in the high normal range. Appt was made and we were told the repair man will call 30 minutes prior to arrival and were told to 'not miss that phone call'. I called the automated number but couldn't get through to a human. I finally called and followed the prompts as if I was ordering parts so I could speak to a human who transferred me to the service dept.

They are so sorry for the inconvenience. How nice! I cannot leave the house to get my son lunch because I bet they repairman (who is probably at lunch while I write this), will show up without my 30 minute in advance phone call.

I was seriously looking at putting Monogram appliances in our new home we are about to remodel, but not after this.

Just miserable that the service people cannot even tell me anything! No more GE in my house!

Comments