Ge Appliances - Review about Front Loading Washing Machine from Port Orchard, Washington
I have a 2006 front loader wash machine that has been in need of service 3 times and has leaked from the first week that it was installed.
I recently took the front cover off to sand and paint it due to the rust on the panel. I
I was shocked to find that the whole area behind the panel was rusted.
I wouldlike to ad that the washer is used in a household of 2 adults.
I have never been able to open the drawer of the $200 petastool that supports the washer.
The washer needs servicing again along with the dryer. This 8s incredible to me. I am joining the ranks of the Pissed off Customers.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Front Loading Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "We are a GE stockholder and still got screwed by GE. They shipped us a new refrigerator that was absolutely not damaged in transit. We discovered a dent in the..."
- "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..."
- "Had a couch, chair and foot stool cleaned in Port Orchard , Washington. Chair and stool's cloth coverings done well, but our older (in excellent condition) velveteen couch..."
- "Check the Better Business Bureau for rating on this business. I wish I had checked first, before ordering from them. The first order of buttons I placed took longer than expected,..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my mother (mother's day of course). Was charged $100 for an arrangement that included a certain number of roses plus other flowers. Got..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."