Ge Appliances - Review about Front Loading Washing Machine from Port Orchard, Washington
I have a 2006 front loader wash machine that has been in need of service 3 times and has leaked from the first week that it was installed.
I recently took the front cover off to sand and paint it due to the rust on the panel. I
I was shocked to find that the whole area behind the panel was rusted.
I wouldlike to ad that the washer is used in a household of 2 adults.
I have never been able to open the drawer of the $200 petastool that supports the washer.
The washer needs servicing again along with the dryer. This 8s incredible to me. I am joining the ranks of the Pissed off Customers.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Front Loading Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "Bought a top of the line GE Profile Trash Compactor model # GCG1580LSS. In less than 3 yrs, the footpedal mounting holes worn thru and the footpedal fell off. The..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "Had a couch, chair and foot stool cleaned in Port Orchard , Washington. Chair and stool's cloth coverings done well, but our older (in excellent condition) velveteen couch..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my mother (mother's day of course). Was charged $100 for an arrangement that included a certain number of roses plus other flowers. Got..."
- "Check the Better Business Bureau for rating on this business. I wish I had checked first, before ordering from them. The first order of buttons I placed took longer than expected,..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."