Ge Appliances - Refrigerator Faulty

149 of 834 Ge Appliances reviews

1. Our refrigerator is too cold, even when the control is turned down.

2. Even when the Vegetable is set on Vegies, the temperature is too cold and our vegetables freeze, rendering them useless.

3. There appears to be no drain for the defroster to empty the water into and therefore, piles of ice build up on the bottom of the freezer. Because of this we have to take out the freezer basket and actually chop out the ice.

This is the second General Electric Appliance that I have not been happy with. The first one was a stove top where the pilot kept misfunctioning. As a Culinary Professional I am often asked for appliance recommendations. Unfortunately, because of our experience I cannot recommend these products. The only GE Product that I have been happy with was our Microwave.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Ease of Use
Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Profile microwave
  • What I disliked
    • Behavior of our current refrigerator

Reason of review:
Freezer does not defrost properly and ice builds up on bottom necessitating having to remove it manually. Also, vegetables freeze in vegetable box in spite of the proper setting being used.
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Ge Profile Tcs18Padbrbs Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #698234 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ge Appliances? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
149 of 834 Ge Appliances reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.