3.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

1. Our refrigerator is too cold, even when the control is turned down.

2. Even when the Vegetable is set on Vegies, the temperature is too cold and our vegetables freeze, rendering them useless.

3. There appears to be no drain for the defroster to empty the water into and therefore, piles of ice build up on the bottom of the freezer. Because of this we have to take out the freezer basket and actually chop out the ice.

This is the second General Electric Appliance that I have not been happy with. The first one was a stove top where the pilot kept misfunctioning. As a Culinary Professional I am often asked for appliance recommendations. Unfortunately, because of our experience I cannot recommend these products. The only GE Product that I have been happy with was our Microwave.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Sylveee is quite happy with profile microwave and stated that there is a room for improvement of behavior of our current refrigerator. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "freezer does not defrost properly and ice builds up on bottom necessitating having to remove it manually. also, vegetables freeze in vegetable box in spite of the proper setting being used." of ge profile tcs18padbrbs bottom-freezer refrigerator. Ge Appliances needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ge profile tcs18padbrbs bottom-freezer refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ge Appliances.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments