1. Our refrigerator is too cold, even when the control is turned down.
2. Even when the Vegetable is set on Vegies, the temperature is too cold and our vegetables freeze, rendering them useless.
3. There appears to be no drain for the defroster to empty the water into and therefore, piles of ice build up on the bottom of the freezer. Because of this we have to take out the freezer basket and actually chop out the ice.
This is the second General Electric Appliance that I have not been happy with. The first one was a stove top where the pilot kept misfunctioning. As a Culinary Professional I am often asked for appliance recommendations. Unfortunately, because of our experience I cannot recommend these products. The only GE Product that I have been happy with was our Microwave.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Profile microwave
What I disliked
- Behavior of our current refrigerator
- Reason of review:
- Freezer does not defrost properly and ice builds up on bottom necessitating having to remove it manually. Also, vegetables freeze in vegetable box in spite of the proper setting being used.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Ge Profile Tcs18Padbrbs Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."