1. Our refrigerator is too cold, even when the control is turned down.
2. Even when the Vegetable is set on Vegies, the temperature is too cold and our vegetables freeze, rendering them useless.
3. There appears to be no drain for the defroster to empty the water into and therefore, piles of ice build up on the bottom of the freezer. Because of this we have to take out the freezer basket and actually chop out the ice.
This is the second General Electric Appliance that I have not been happy with. The first one was a stove top where the pilot kept misfunctioning. As a Culinary Professional I am often asked for appliance recommendations. Unfortunately, because of our experience I cannot recommend these products. The only GE Product that I have been happy with was our Microwave.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Profile microwave
What I disliked
- Behavior of our current refrigerator
- Reason of review:
- Freezer does not defrost properly and ice builds up on bottom necessitating having to remove it manually. Also, vegetables freeze in vegetable box in spite of the proper setting being used.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Ge Profile Tcs18Padbrbs Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›