Greeley, Colorado

I thought the double oven on this range was going to be the bomb. And it up it's the worst thing I could have bought.

You cannot control the heat on either oven. It burns biscuits, starts parchment paper on fire. Trying to bake a Papa Murphy's pizza it will set the cardboard paper on fire . Does anyone know how to get a credit for a trade-in?

The middle middle burner on the stove top cannot be used if you want to use any other burner this space is too small. I've had this for one year and have disliked it each and every time I use it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Range.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Ge Appliances Cons: Quality.

Comments

Did you ever resolve the issue? I am struggling with the same problem.

Service guy out 3 times from store, on 4th call he said he will not come back out because he doesn't know how to fix it. He told me to call an electrician which I would have to pay for. I have contacted GE 27 times to try to get service they tell me that I'm too rural and to find someone myself.

When I tell them that the only place around is refusing to fix it they say they will put my ticket in for locating... I'm hoping you were able to resolve it???