Verified Reviewer

GE service uses fraudulent practices to sell refrigerators. They cunningly claim your refrigerator is not fixable in order to sell you a new one.

It's happened to me twice. The first time they let the warranty play out, then said they couldn't fix it anymore. This time I was told that a part needed for servicing was on back order. After 4 months of coping with a partially functioning refrigerator, they said the part was not available at all.

I bought a new refrigerator expecting a check from my Assurant service contract. What a shock! They investigated and found the part was available and sent it to me.

I'm sending the new refrigerator right back to GE and hope they still have my old one. I have emailed corporate and hope to expose these bad actors for who they are.

it deliverd delivereddelivered last week.

User's recommendation: Be aware of GE Servicing--Buy a warranty contract.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Refrigerator.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ge Appliances Cons: Service, Service and fraudulent practices.

Comments