Mason, Ohio
100% full Not resolved

Had purchased 4 GE kitchen appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, and microwave) and had them installed in 2012.with in one year the handle on the dishwasher became loose and the metric screws along the inside of the dishwasher door vibrate loose when dishwasher runs.

A week ago the handle on the microwave broke where it screws into the door. I am the only one who lives at my house and uses these appliances and I don't cook that often so the microwave doesn't get used often. Called GE service and they want to charge $99.95 to come out for the microwave and $25.00 addt'l charge for the dishwasher on the same visit. This does not include the $150.00 charge to replace the handle on the microwave which only originally cost around $400.

These GE products are poor quality and poor customer service to resolve the issue.I think as expensive as these were to purchase, they should last more than 4 years and not be treated as disposable by GE.

Review about: Ge Microwave Dvm1950Sr1Ss Ge Dishwasher Ghdt168Vooss.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $300
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion