Verified Reviewer

2.0

I AM VERY UPSET !!!! I purchased this range and had it installed on July 3, 2020.

The range had problems from the moment of install. A service order was placed on July 4, 2020 by the store where it was purchased from, Hahn Appliances in Oklahoma City. The service repairman was not going to able to come out until July 13th. On July 12th the range QUIT WORKING COMPLETELY!!!!

When the repairman came on Monday 7/13, he said that a board had to be replaced, ON MY BRAND NEW GE Profile range. He said that he would order the part and that it should be in on Wednesday, and he would be back on Monday 7/20 to put it in. I have been calling GE all day today 7/20 to make sure he was coming. I was told verbally and through the electronic system that he would be here between 1 and 5pm.

It is 5pm and NOBODY has shown up. I spoke with the 4th repair customer service person at 4:30. I was told that the part was delayed and that it would be sent to my home and that I would have to reschedule my appointment. Despite the fact that I was told all day long that he was on his way.

I was told that the repairman called ONE TIME. He said that the phone was answered and then hung up. ONE INCOMPLETE CALL, so much for customer service !!!! I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO COOK BREAKFAST, LUNCH, OR DINNER!!!!

GE has offered me $50 "to purchase a HOT PLATE" in place of my $2500 range. I have not even received that yet.

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH GE, GE SERVICE, AND GE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I will never recommend GE to anyone, and I am going to put this on every review site that I can find.

User's recommendation: AVOID GE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Range.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ge Appliances Pros: Look nice.

Ge Appliances Cons: Poor product quality, Employees not empowered to help customer, Lack of resolution.

Location: 4600 SE 59th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73135

Comments

#1920657

The offer of a $50 hotplate is outrageous. I wish I had researched GE before I bought my $1000 lemon of a dryer.

I will NEVER buy any GE product again and will let everyone I can know how shoddy their products are. Plus, their so-called customer service is horrible.

Ge Appliances Reviews