A technician, #0027, was supposed to come to my home today between 1 and 5pm to repair the freezer portion of a GE refrigerator.He called my home (not sure of exact time), and I called him back at 3:40 to say that we were here and available.

He had already cancelled the appointment. Because we did not call back in a timely enough fashion, the appointment was cancelled even though there was still plenty of time left in our remaining window.

NOTE: If you do not call back or answer phone RIGHT AWAY, your appointment will be cancelled.This is not written anywhere in the information, and I called back well within the window of our scheduled appointment time.

Review about: Ge Appliances Refrigerator Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Ge Appliances - Fire Hazard Ge Appliances "Absolutely appalling customer service from GE. We purchased the GE Cafe gas range. When we installed the oven (meticulously following the instruction manual) it burst into flames. Luckily we got..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Washing Machine Never Functions Properly Very Noisy Sucks  Ge Appliances "I purchased this brand new General Electric Washing Machine Model # GTW180SSJ0WW Serial #LF172471G in the month of August 2015. Since delivery I had nothing but trouble with the wash..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Profile Refrigerator - Switch, Light WR23X10429 NLM Ge Appliances "GE Profile Refrigerator Purchased 6/18/2009 Model: PDS22SISDRSS Switch, Light WR23X10429 Shows up NLM. GE told me there was no other part that would fit and I should look on..." Read more Don't Buy GE Appliances Ge Appliances "We are a GE stockholder and still got screwed by GE. They shipped us a new refrigerator that was absolutely not damaged in transit. We discovered a dent in the..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more