A technician, #0027, was supposed to come to my home today between 1 and 5pm to repair the freezer portion of a GE refrigerator.He called my home (not sure of exact time), and I called him back at 3:40 to say that we were here and available.

He had already cancelled the appointment. Because we did not call back in a timely enough fashion, the appointment was cancelled even though there was still plenty of time left in our remaining window.

NOTE: If you do not call back or answer phone RIGHT AWAY, your appointment will be cancelled.This is not written anywhere in the information, and I called back well within the window of our scheduled appointment time.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ge Appliances - Internal icemaker leak in GE Monogram refrigerator Ge Appliances "The internal icemaker water line downstream of fill valve dry rotted and broke after 12 years on my GE Monogram refrigerator. It caused several thousand dollars damage to hardwood floor..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Profile Refrigerator - Switch, Light WR23X10429 NLM Ge Appliances "GE Profile Refrigerator Purchased 6/18/2009 Model: PDS22SISDRSS Switch, Light WR23X10429 Shows up NLM. GE told me there was no other part that would fit and I should look on..." Read more Ge Appliances - DO NOT BUY THE GE GeoSpring Hybrid Water Heater Ge Appliances "Initial review from consumer reports and bleeding edge consumers loved the unit. So I bought one 1-2 years after it's initial announcement. The unit purchased was manufactured on..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE's guaranteed plastic control knobs (guaranteed to break) Ge Appliances "...three weeks after my initial complaint, I was contacted by a GE/Mabe customer service manager (Diane Davis) who was very good about reading from her script..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side. iHerb put the leaking, stinky box into a..." Read more