Purchased a me GE monogram double wall oven.Oven was installed and as soon as it was powered up it was apparent ther was a problem.

Called GE to set up repair. It was close to closing time and the customer rep. Completly lied to me to get me off the phone so he could go home. He told me that based on the serial number on my oven that it was out of warranty and he couldn't authorize service.

He told me that I needed to talk to the monogram service department and maybe they could help me. He was polite enough to patch me through to a message telling me they where closed. Called back Monday to see why my brand new oven was out of warranty. I was told that it was in fact under warranty and they would schedule a repair.

I got an automated call back later in the day telling me I had an appointment for repair 2 weeks away on a day I couldn't be there. The recording gave me a number to call to change the appointment if needed. I called the number and got a recording that said "this number doesn't accept incoming calls". Then it disconnect.

I called GE back so I could reschedule my appointment. They told me they had to do it. I was like great if you know me so well that you can't predict my schedule go ahead, otherwise give me the number to the repair man and I will make my own appointment. They said one moment and put me on hold for 30 min.

This phone call went no where for over an hour,most of which I was most Likely purposely put on hold for long periods of time. I finally talked to a manager a finally I still got nowhere. I asked what the name of the repair place was. They told me.

I got on the Internet looked them up told them my story and he came the next morning. Work to the wise don't buy GE there appliances are unreliable and customer service there is none. You might ask how I can say there appliances are unreliable. The oven I just replaced was also a GE.

It had been repaired 4 times in the last 5 years.What was I thinking.

Review about: Ge Appliances Oven.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

GE_Appliances
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States #738599

I'm sorry this has happened with your new Monogram Double Wall Oven. If you'd like us to review your situation, please send your details to eResponse@ge.com. Thanks.