I will never purchase GE products again.Purchased the GE Cafe fridge, microwave and dishwasher.

Have been installed 11 mo's. Microwave had to be replaced once already because it would randomly start on its on.

Refrigerator stopped working last week.Took them 3 days to come out, said I needed a $300 part which they ordered and installed yesterday, suggested we give it 24 hours to see if it would "start working" and of course it is still broken and now they want to make an appointment 4 days from now to re-diagnose why their product is junk.

Review about: Ge Appliances Microwave.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

I purchased the GE Cafe Series oven and microwave in June 2008.The microwave's key pad stopped working last week.

Since GE's warranty is only for one year, I will have to pay out of pocket for the repair. For the cost, I might as well buy a new microwave!

Also, the handle of the microwave door (when it was working) gets so HOT (if something is cooking on the stove top below) that you need a pot holder or you will burn your hand.I would not purchase either of these products again!