This is not a question it's a compliant.

I have 4 appliance from GE.

I have problems will all of them. They are under 2 years old and off warranty and you won't do anything but here's my rant.

1)The fridge makes so much noise and doesn't keep the food cold unless the thermostat is turned up.

2)The Stove, well being told it had safety lock on it for kids, I thought that would be great but I was wrong. My dog can even mess with the controls with his nose. I'm serious. Also, the front panel is not very user friendly. You lean in to get the pot at the back and accidently touch something and everything becomes a mess. The paint comes off. It looks terrible.

3) The microwave, there is an extra little door on the inside of the main door and the latch broke off. It's the second time.

4)The dishwasher. The pump doesn't work properly. It doesn't empty the water.

I could go on and on about all of them.

My old appliances were more than 15 years old and I had no problems with them. The were just outdated. Right now I wish I still had them. At least they worked properly and were not all so easily scratched up.

I will be getting 4 new appliance with in the year for our new home and you can be sure they will not be GE or anything to do with Mabey. Your customer service and warranty is terrible. I'm very upset with the quality of these appliances, for the crazy price we paid for updates.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Oven.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

ALL JUNKY PRODUCTS FROM GE. TOTAL RIP OFF GARBAGE ENGINEERING.

DO NOT WASTE UR MONEY ON HAIER CHINESE CRAP! CALL AND TELL THEM THERE PRODUCTS ARE TOTAL *** > Kevin Nolan, President and CEO; Melanie Cook, COO; Rick Hasselbeck, CCO