Ease of Use
Style and Design

My brand new microwave is giving trouble from day one. Technician came and blamed on the electrical outlet .

So I changed the outlet and the wires. Still have the issue. This time another technician came and opened the microwave and said it has lot grease inside the panel that's why one part is broken which didn't make any sense. Plus the microwave has in built vent and installed over the the oven to suck all the grease.

So naturally there will be some grease in inner part of the panel right? The microwave looks and clean like a new one. But he put his absurd comment regarding the grease in a note. Guess what 2 weeks late it started giving me the same trouble again.

And I have only one month left for the warranty to expire. When I complained and made another service call the scheduled a service but no tech showed up. Upon calling them again they said the tech cancelled the appointment because your machine has lots of grease inside. Clean it first.

I tried to make them understand that the machine is clean the grease is inside the dashboard which only a tech can open. How can I open that? The dumb representative didn't understand. I requested to speak with a manager.

This time the manager said my warranty is voided because the because it has grease inside it. I asked them" so you are building a machine to suck the grease from the cooking and telling me not to cook because your machine can't handle the grease? " I cleaned the microwave everyday. There is not grease on the parts I can access.

I sent them several pictures of the microwave to prove my point. They reapplied the warranty and told me to expect a call within 24 hrs from another engineer to find out my options for a permanent solution. But it is going to be 24hrs soon and didn't receive any call yet. Very very frustrated .

here I am attaching the picture of my microwave. Tell me if you find any grease.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Microwave.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments