Purchased a GE washing machine and extended warranty.The machine had smoke coming out when I opened the door, that was July 3, 2013.

No part yet, maybe September 8th. The warranty company is Expert Protection and do not care about customer service at all. Contacted GE directly to get this resolved but they too don't care. I will never buy another GE product again.

I will tell everyone I can about GE's terrible service!I am in the process of contacting out local TV station that does specials on bad products, GE needs to be exposed for their terrible service.

Review about: Ge Appliances Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Same thing happened to me, I did't have the extended warranty but the tub and accessories were guaranteed.They told me that when I reported it in June that could maybe get the parts by Sept, which was totally unacceptable to me.

Then they had this sweet voiced young lady call me an offer me a $125 Good Will certificate to purchase another GE product, I was so shocked as I paid $1,290 for the washer that I told her and the company to stick it where the sun doesn't shine and I also told her I would never buy another GE product. Friday, August 16 FedEx is knocking on my door with one large box, then 30 minutes later another FedEX truck shows up with 4 more boxes 2 large, and 2 smaller ones. I finally figured out that it was the parts for the washer. Now I am the proud owner of 2 new Whirlpool machines, a washer and a dryer, and my wife couldn't be happier.

If anyone needs a front tub, rear tub, tub, drive assembly and drive belt for a Hydro/Star front end washer I have them for 1/2 off. This warranty game that they play by telling folks that they don't have the parts is criminal and should be punishable by law! It is a gimmick that is nothing short of fraud!

Anyone needing these parts email me at wyattmt@excite.com and I am sure that we can work a deal.Best bet is lay off of GE appliances!

to Mike #726188

Had serious damage to my home (mold) from a GE air conditioning unit that leaked into the wall and floor.Still trying to get them to fix only that part of the floor and wall.

So good luck with that.

Don't buy their air conditioning units, is my advice.I used to adore GE, now I feel much differently since we are smelling mold everytime we're in the living room now...absolutely horrible if you ask me.

GE_Appliances
Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania, United States #700692

Hi, this is Nikki with GE. Please email the details about this issue to eResponse@ge.com and we will check into this for you. Thanks