1.9

I purchased a dishwasher that is a GE product. My dishwasher stopped working right before the warranty expired, which I am thankful for that it was still under warranty.

I called for service and heck came out looked at it and reset it. He said it was good to go. That night dishes were put in and started the cycle. Next day dishes seemed clean but smelly.

Set the cycle again and same thing. I called GE again, they set an appointment for 2 weeks. Tech came everyone was home he called, and we missed the phone call, so he left, did not bother to knock on the door. I complained, they made another appointment for two weeks in.

I called, told them I could not be without a dishwasher. So he came sooner. Then did his work and had to order parts, he said parts would arrive in 4 weeks. I was mad but could not do any about it.

All this time my kitchens a big mess. I work 10-12 hr days do I can not be washing dishes every minute. Thank God parts came in sooner than expected, so tech was out again. He installed the parts.

Washer is not working. I have been out of a dishwasher since March, and we are in May. I demand a new washer. This one is defective.

Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you Washer is not washing again . This is May

User's recommendation: Do not buy GE products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Dishwasher.

Comments