Ge Appliances - Monogram oven one year and two months later
What's with the F97 code on this appliance?Seems like it's a popular problem judging by the online complaints.
I had a Monogram double wall oven installed April 2015. I don't use the oven much since we are
"Empty nesters", and dine out quite a bit. The warranty is up just in time to escape the situation - too bad for us the consumers who paid a lot for this defective oven.
And, the problem occurred several months before the warranty expired but was ok after turning the oven off and back on again without shutting off the breaker.Guess I should have called for service on a premonition...
More Review Details
What I liked
- Looks nice
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."