Port Chester, New York
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

What's with the F97 code on this appliance?Seems like it's a popular problem judging by the online complaints.

I had a Monogram double wall oven installed April 2015. I don't use the oven much since we are

"Empty nesters", and dine out quite a bit. The warranty is up just in time to escape the situation - too bad for us the consumers who paid a lot for this defective oven.

And, the problem occurred several months before the warranty expired but was ok after turning the oven off and back on again without shutting off the breaker.Guess I should have called for service on a premonition...

Review about: Ge Monogram Double Wall Electric Oven.

I liked: Looks nice.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ge Appliances Oven
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Fix this issue for free. I am disgusted. I have a new Ge Monogram microwave oven ...keeping my fingers crossed on this one

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ge Appliances - Arrogant and incompetent customer service Ge Appliances "Today I had a repair service for a 2-year old GE Monogram microwave (a $700 product) that started to smell like something was burning. The technician opened the product and..." Read more Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more Don't Buy GE Appliances Ge Appliances "We are a GE stockholder and still got screwed by GE. They shipped us a new refrigerator that was absolutely not damaged in transit. We discovered a dent in the..." Read more Ge Appliances - Review about Front Loading Washing Machine from Port Orchard, Washington Ge Appliances "I have a 2006 front loader wash machine that has been in need of service 3 times and has leaked from the first week that it was installed. I recently took..." Read more Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care - Tire Change Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care "Had Conrad's on Lorain Ave replace my tires 3 weeks ago. Took it back a week later due to excessive vibration when driving. They said they could find no problems..." Read more 1StopBedrooms - No Communication, Inaccurate Shipping Estimates, Unreasonable Delivery Methods 1StopBedrooms "I ordered a sectional sofa from 1Stopbedroom on 2-20-2017. Almost immediately, I received a confirmation email for my order, stating it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. Just as immediately,..." Read more Stolen by Tidebuy.com Tidebuy ""Hello reviewers, I have read that tidebuy is a scam. However, I did not believe that. I thought that is just some **** off customers. Believe what? Here is my..." Read more Living Spaces - Review in Furniture and Decor category Living Spaces "I put a couch and a love seat from them 5 years ago. Lightly used but I just noticed an arm on the couch and an arm on the love..." Read more