Port Chester, New York
Featured Not resolved

What's with the F97 code on this appliance?Seems like it's a popular problem judging by the online complaints.

I had a Monogram double wall oven installed April 2015. I don't use the oven much since we are

"Empty nesters", and dine out quite a bit. The warranty is up just in time to escape the situation - too bad for us the consumers who paid a lot for this defective oven.

And, the problem occurred several months before the warranty expired but was ok after turning the oven off and back on again without shutting off the breaker.Guess I should have called for service on a premonition...

Review about: Ge Monogram Double Wall Electric Oven.

I liked: Looks nice.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ge Appliances Oven
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Fix this issue for free. I am disgusted. I have a new Ge Monogram microwave oven ...keeping my fingers crossed on this one

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ge Appliances - DO NOT BUY THE GE GeoSpring Hybrid Water Heater Ge Appliances "Initial review from consumer reports and bleeding edge consumers loved the unit. So I bought one 1-2 years after it's initial announcement. The unit purchased was manufactured on..." Read more Ge Appliances - Dishwasher never used, just standing in my kitchen for the last 2 months or more! Ge Appliances "Picked up the dishwasher (GE) at my Home Depot store. Nov. 30, 2015. Got it home and had my plumber install it. It would not start. Plumber checked and rechecked..." Read more Ge Appliances - Problems with GE consumer relations concerning my defective RO water Filter that caused damage to my kitchen Ge Appliances "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..." Read more Don't Buy GE Appliances Ge Appliances "We are a GE stockholder and still got screwed by GE. They shipped us a new refrigerator that was absolutely not damaged in transit. We discovered a dent in the..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more