Featured Not resolved

What's with the F97 code on this appliance?Seems like it's a popular problem judging by the online complaints.

I had a Monogram double wall oven installed April 2015. I don't use the oven much since we are

"Empty nesters", and dine out quite a bit. The warranty is up just in time to escape the situation - too bad for us the consumers who paid a lot for this defective oven.

And, the problem occurred several months before the warranty expired but was ok after turning the oven off and back on again without shutting off the breaker.Guess I should have called for service on a premonition...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with looks nice. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ge appliances oven. Ge Appliances needs to "fix this issue for free. i am disgusted. i have a new ge monogram microwave oven...keeping my fingers crossed on this one" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ge appliances oven in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ge Appliances.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Ge Appliances - Fire Hazard Ge Appliances "Absolutely appalling customer service from GE. We purchased the GE Cafe gas range. When we installed the oven (meticulously following the instruction manual) it burst into flames. Luckily we got..." Read more Ge Appliances - Internal icemaker leak in GE Monogram refrigerator Ge Appliances "The internal icemaker water line downstream of fill valve dry rotted and broke after 12 years on my GE Monogram refrigerator. It caused several thousand dollars damage to hardwood floor..." Read more Ge Appliances - I feel your pain ... Ge Appliances "I purchased a ge profile refrigerator model # Pfcs1njwa it has an embraco compressor and inverter. In the 7 years I had this fridge , the inverter has gone bad..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monogram Fridge: Litterally Rotten! Ge Appliances "I have had one challenge after the next with my 48 in GE Monogram fridge. Two expensive repair calls, arguments with GE "service". Basically unwilling to stand behind a..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more