Featured Not resolved

What's with the F97 code on this appliance?Seems like it's a popular problem judging by the online complaints.

I had a Monogram double wall oven installed April 2015. I don't use the oven much since we are

"Empty nesters", and dine out quite a bit. The warranty is up just in time to escape the situation - too bad for us the consumers who paid a lot for this defective oven.

And, the problem occurred several months before the warranty expired but was ok after turning the oven off and back on again without shutting off the breaker.Guess I should have called for service on a premonition...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with looks nice. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ge appliances oven. Ge Appliances needs to "fix this issue for free. i am disgusted. i have a new ge monogram microwave oven...keeping my fingers crossed on this one" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ge appliances oven in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ge Appliances.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments