Not resolved
0 comments

MY MICROWAVE RANDOMLY CAUGHT ON FIRE FROM THE INSIDE THIS WEEK. IT WAS BOUGHT AT LOWES A FEW YEARS AGO.

I CALLED GE AND ONLY GOT RECORDING TELLING ME THAT IT WAS NOT ON RECALL. THIS PRODUCT SHOULD BE ON RECALL!!!!! PEOPLE AND ANIMALS LIVES ARE AT RISK. I HAD THE FIRE DEPARTMENT COME OUT AND THEY SAID THE FIRE STARTED IN THE CEILING OF OF THE MICROWAVE WHERE THERE IS A ROUND PLASTIC AREA.

THE FIRE DEPARTMENT SAID THE FIRE WAS CONTAINED TO THE MICROWAVE UNIT ITSELF. NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ELECTRICAL ETC. THIS IS HORRIBLE.

THE MODEL OF THE UNIT IS JVM1540SM5SS SERIAL # TZ 204174.

I AM TRULY BLESSED MY HOUSE DID NOT BURN DOWN AND PETS ARE OK. I AM EXTREMELY UPSET AT GE AND HOW THEY ARE ALLOWED TO SELL THEIR PRODUCT KNOWING THIS HAPPENS AND THEY DON'T RECALL THEM TO SAVE PEOPLE AND PETS.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $400.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Horrible product ge microwave random catches on fire.

  • Ge Microwave Caught On Fire
Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review

Comments

You will be automatically registered on our site. Username and password will be sent to you via email.
Post Comment

You May Also Like