My microwave caught on fire. My son was cooking a pit pie it is 5 yrs old.
I ain't too worried about the microwave just how to customer care didn't do anything said they would pay for half of a product that wasn't safe for my son to me using. He acted like he didn't give a crap and said your son didn't open it so it wouldn't have burnt your house down I even went and bought a replacement cause the guy at Lowe's said ge would reimburse me cause obviously it's a quality issue. The fire department didn't think it was no laughing matter. Not happy at all they don't stand behind there products cause this is crazy just shoot flames out makes no sense.
Hopefully they reconsider I will give it couple days I am making YouTube videos and painting it yellow driving to all Lowe's and home Depot maybe get some people not to buy ge cause they sell lemons and won't stand behind it cause it really didn't catch my house on fire. That's a shame I hate I have wasted my money with y'all that sell poor quality items and based on what the customer care guy I talked to I am just a number.
Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Microwave.
Reason of review: Damaged or defective.
Monetary Loss: $182.
Preferred solution: Full refund.
Ge Appliances Cons: Very poor customer service, Garbage -- lemon.