I bought a dryer homedepot paint in whole lint catcher all chipped weeks after, stopped producing heat, wasted over $200 machine worked 2 week sbroke again. store and ge cheated me even parts were cheeaper then i wa charged on line!!!!I have 6 children I cant afford to buy another dryer I was lied to paint has lead ge and store didnt care or offere to fix.

this is factory defect. email me back or im going better business bureau/internet news. homedepot and Ge are liars.

Life is hard and I spent alot of money buying this machine cause I needed it Ive been without a dryer using my moms and going to laundry mats for six months now. its hard Ive written letetr to homedepot and Ge no one has answered me, where is consumer satisfaction first.Dulce Simpson

Comments

Going to the better business bureau will not do you any good. It is basically for reviews on how a business is doing.

It is supported by business donations. They cannot help you in any of these matters.

Your next step is to file in small claims court in your area. That might get their attention.

I apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing with your GE dryer. We want to see how we can help you.

Please send an email to eresponse@ge.com with details and someone on our team will look into this for you. Di with GE

Folkston, Georgia, United States #246865

If EVERYONE that had a problem w/a GE product wrote the facts to their Better Business Bureau (BBB), you WOULD get some satisfaction (that is exactly what *I* intend to do, if State Street Discount where I bought the GE dryer doesn't offer me satisfaction that I can live with. The the start button has broken off the front face of the panel THREE TIMES in the space of less than a year. Model #DBXR463GG8WW.) GE Customer Service says "it has to break FOUR TIMES before it can be replaced."

An Example: after I cancelled VONAGE service, I was still being charged; I wrote, I called - nothing - so I sent the facts to the BBB and they got me my money back. NOW THERE IS A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST VONAGE for the exact same thing they did to me!!!

Not enough people complain about the poor service they get; they just go on sites like this & complain but don't take it further. "Company Policy" is just words - SOMEONE CAN (and should) do something about poor service AND "we can't take it back until it breaks 4 times!" That's B.S. in the highest form. Consumers MUST stick together to protect themselves - DON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS! It's OUR hard-earned money and don't don't give a *** about the consumer!

CONSUMERS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand #244156

Hello I'm Tinzley with Home Depot's Customer Care Team. I'm sorry to hear about your expereince.

Can you send an email with all your details, such as the store you purchased from, your name and the order number if you have it? tinzley_care@homedepot.com