Verified Reviewer

Update by user May 06, 2021

I have never been more disgusted by any company in my 46 years on earth! GE manufactured my 27" drop in electric stove.

Parts have gone bad yearly which is an expense for sure, however nothing as bad as the interactions I have had with the CS reps! Tina could not wait to rush me off the phone, so she sent me the incorrect part for my oven which resulted in the oven catching on fire!! I have called countless amounts of time, all i get is transferred from one nasty rep to the next. I have been left without a functioning oven and stove top for months now with a large family to feed.

No replacements can be ordered, they send the wrong parts, their "repair man" spent all of 3 minutes or less inside my home only to verify that yes Tina sent the wrong parts!

Complete disaster we are being forced to continue to live all due to GE not standing by their products and certainly not having any form of positive customer service! My lawyer is having a ball!!!

Original review posted by user May 06, 2021

I have called this company countless times. I have replaced the thermostat in my oven as recently as April of 2020.

When it caught on fire AGAIN I called the same place to replace the same part, and was told it no longer exists! Tina then tells me she found my parts and was shipping them, she send the wrong parts. When the repair man came for all of 3 seconds all he said was I had the wrong parts and he could do nothing.

This entire company has been awful and I will NEVER recommend GE to anyone! I want my parts and I want this issue resolved immediately.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments