106 views
Verified Reviewer

. I purchased a refrigerator thought Alabama Power.

Its G&;;;;;;;;E. Purchased around 6.5.2019. On 6.4.2020 the refrigerator stopped working. On 6.4.2020 I called and 4 days later you guys sented someone out to look at it.

Mind you four days later, everything is ruined now. The tech said it was a factor default, and was going to order the part. Here we are 6.22.2020 and still no working refrigerator. I thought that way i bought the warranty?

If it was a factory default, then you sold me a lemon from the start, and you still are not willing to hold up to your end of the warranty. If i didnt pay for it then i wouldnt receive the benefits, but i did pay for it and still dnt receive the benefits. No still all most a month later still nothing oh yes the parts are sitting in my living room waiting for someone to come replace. I had to throw out over 500$ in food over all this.

This is such a horrible company. What happen to customer service?

This is you guys mistake. If i have to take farther actions I will.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Refrigerator.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments