Bought home and at my own cost replaced all appliances with GE Profile. I paid out of pocket. The microwave 2005 model never had an light under the appliance. Replace the receptacle, 148.00. Two weeks later the light glass cover blew up. Never replaced it. Then touch pad quit working replaced that. The inside of the unit caught on fire. Fire dept had to pull it out. Not repairable. Could have caught my home on fire.

Ge Profile Refrigerator. 25.6 cu. in. Stainless steel wrapped. 2005, $2,600. Have had motor in ice maker replaced twice. Still doesn’t work. Replaced generator $790.00. It is had has been running on 9 for years. It couldn’t be fixed. Ice maker worked one year. Call Ge got no response.

November 21,2018 my oven is out. I don’t know whether to try to fix it or trash it. The oven light has been replaced serial times and it would pop and go out within a couple of uses. Has had no light in years.

I have to purchase a new refrigerator and now a range. Thank God, I bought a Maytag washer and dryer.

I have GE Appliances I gave my kids. Still working.

My refrigerator was made in Mexico. Even thought they say they are American made. I am going to Wolf etc. Many of my friends have these appliances. No problem.

I have spent literally over $2,500 on repairs.

Talk about pissed I could of bought high end in the first place. This is to help other consumers. BEWARE!!! Do your Research.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Oven.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Very poor quality.

Comments