I purchased this brand new General Electric Washing Machine Model # GTW180SSJ0WW Serial #LF172471G in the month of August 2015.
Since delivery I had nothing but trouble with the wash tub coming apart in the first month, the tub would not drain and the spin cycle caused the machine to bounce out of control. After several service calls the machine still does not function properly and makes loud bumping knocking noises then bounces out of control during spin cycle. Good thing I do not live in an apartment as it would be heard all over the building. This machine is a piece of *** and I would not recommend any one ever purchase this washer!
I will never purchase a GE appliance again.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality and performance
- Overall quality
- Machine operation
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ge Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Installed new corian countertop, with opening made for GE cooktop. When the cooktop was installed it had a warped top, so reported it that day. Subsequently had 3 more cooktops..."
- "Bought a top of the line GE Profile Trash Compactor model # GCG1580LSS. In less than 3 yrs, the footpedal mounting holes worn thru and the footpedal fell off. The..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- ""South West Plumbing (Predator Plumbing) Try’s to Exploit Senior Citizen in Poor Health for $9265.00 to Fix Sewer Line … On February 2 of 2009, my mother, Carol J Schrader age..."
- "“Pat's Plumbing (Predator Plumbing) Exploits Senior Citizen to Fix Leak & Triggers a $5,127.37 Water Damage Claim… On March 28 of 2006, my mother, Carol J Schrader age 64, called Pat's..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."