Auburn, Washington
100% full Not resolved

I purchased this brand new General Electric Washing Machine Model # GTW180SSJ0WW Serial #LF172471G in the month of August 2015.

Since delivery I had nothing but trouble with the wash tub coming apart in the first month, the tub would not drain and the spin cycle caused the machine to bounce out of control. After several service calls the machine still does not function properly and makes loud bumping knocking noises then bounces out of control during spin cycle. Good thing I do not live in an apartment as it would be heard all over the building. This machine is a piece of *** and I would not recommend any one ever purchase this washer!

I will never purchase a GE appliance again.

Review about: Ge Washing Machine.

I didn't like: Quality and performance, Overall quality, Machine operation.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $700
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Submit review

Comments

Butch
Hixson, Tennessee, United States #1190462

Same problem.I junked it.

Got about four months of use.Had to get rid of it before it destroyed my house......

Do you still have that washer

i purchased exact same machine sept 2015..this is the worst washer i have ever purchased !!!my clothes come out soo wrinkled its just awful...the wrinkles do not come out in the dryer and they are just t-shirts....

i have tried many different amounts of clothes per load from just 5 or 6 to pretty much full...same thing !!i will never purchase a ge appliance again!!!

same exact problem