100% full Not resolved

I purchased this brand new General Electric Washing Machine Model # GTW180SSJ0WW Serial #LF172471G in the month of August 2015.

Since delivery I had nothing but trouble with the wash tub coming apart in the first month, the tub would not drain and the spin cycle caused the machine to bounce out of control. After several service calls the machine still does not function properly and makes loud bumping knocking noises then bounces out of control during spin cycle. Good thing I do not live in an apartment as it would be heard all over the building. This machine is a piece of *** and I would not recommend any one ever purchase this washer!

I will never purchase a GE appliance again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and performance and overall quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of ge appliances washing machine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $700. Ge Appliances needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ge appliances washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ge Appliances.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Hixson, Tennessee, United States #1190462

Same problem.I junked it.

Got about four months of use.Had to get rid of it before it destroyed my house......

Do you still have that washer

i purchased exact same machine sept 2015..this is the worst washer i have ever purchased !!!my clothes come out soo wrinkled its just awful...the wrinkles do not come out in the dryer and they are just t-shirts....

i have tried many different amounts of clothes per load from just 5 or 6 to pretty much full...same thing !!i will never purchase a ge appliance again!!!

same exact problem