Ge Appliances - GE Washing Machine Never Functions Properly Very Noisy Sucks

I purchased this brand new General Electric Washing Machine Model # GTW180SSJ0WW Serial #LF172471G in the month of August 2015.

Since delivery I had nothing but trouble with the wash tub coming apart in the first month, the tub would not drain and the spin cycle caused the machine to bounce out of control. After several service calls the machine still does not function properly and makes loud bumping knocking noises then bounces out of control during spin cycle. Good thing I do not live in an apartment as it would be heard all over the building. This machine is a piece of *** and I would not recommend any one ever purchase this washer!

I will never purchase a GE appliance again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ge Washing Machine
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #812298 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ge Appliances? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 26 #1190462 Hixson, Tennessee

Same problem. I junked it. Got about four months of use. Had to get rid of it before it destroyed my house......

Jun 16 #1174258

Do you still have that washer

Apr 17 #1145946

i purchased exact same machine sept 2015..this is the worst washer i have ever purchased !!! my clothes come out soo wrinkled its just awful...the wrinkles do not come out in the dryer and they are just t-shirts.... i have tried many different amounts of clothes per load from just 5 or 6 to pretty much full...same thing !! i will never purchase a ge appliance again!!!

Apr 10 #1142447

same exact problem

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.