Door boot seal, front load washer torn off. Water all over laundry room and basement. Boot seal replacing cost $275. Hard wood floor damage in laudry room and damage in basement. Will never buy GE product and will never suggest to collegues and family and friends. Poor quality appliances.

similar issue is on GE Advantium microwave. Door handle already broken 4 times. Replacement cost $120 each time. Will repace all GE appliances by thanks giving.

Poor customer service and horrible quality. So much for buying from US based company! buying new appliances are easy than replacing GE parts. I don't know why?

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Washing Machine.

Comments

GE_Appliances

Hi. This is Julie from GE and I am so sorry to read about your experiences.

Please email us eResponse@ge.com and we'll look into this for you. Thanks!

This is sad, I also have frt. loader from GE.

This is the 2nd. One, the first they couldn't even fix within 30 days. It doesn't clean the clothes in one and a half gal. Of water.

I don't want to save water, I want clean clothes. I HAVE to use the rinse and spin cycle as its the only cycle that will give a high spin. What I would give for my old maytag back.

Top load you could soak whites spin. If you ever see aa appliance fairy please tell her no more GE please.