We had this washer only a month and had to have a serviceman out, it wouldn't agitate. Put on a new timer.

And it only agitated in the rinse cycle for 3 seconds. Called Customer Care and she said that's what it's suppose to do.. Had to have service man out again after just owning it for 4 months, quit spinning the water out on rinse. After waiting 3 weeks for a part, they put another timer on it and now it spins for 7 seconds, needless to say, our clothes are still soapy after only 7 seconds of spinning now. They refuse to replace this pices of junk, so now we are stuck with it.

And it only agitated in the rinse cycle for 3 seconds. Called Customer Care and she said that's what it's suppose to do.. Had to have service man out again after just owning it for 4 months, quit spinning the water out on rinse. After waiting 3 weeks for a part, they put another timer on it and now it spins for 7 seconds, needless to say, our clothes are still soapy after only 7 seconds of spinning now. They refuse to replace this pieces of junk, so now we are stuck with it.

So, DO NOT BUY THIS, unless you want the run around with GE Customer Care and having a service man saying you do need a new washer, but good luck getting one from GE.

Review about: Ge Appliances Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments