I bought a Range and Adora Refrigerator 5 years ago. All of the settings on the range "WASHED" off when cleaned.

I have to guess when I'm setting the cook top on high or low. The stainless steel is starting to rust and the cook top never looks clean no matter what I use. The Adora double door refrigerator had ice maker issues the first year. They came out and supposedly fixed it while under warranty.

Broke the second year and it hasn't worked since. The stainless steel is cheap and cannot be cleaned without streaks. Rust spots are starting to appear. The refrigerator freezes items that get pushed to the back.

An about the icemaker - when it did work is sounded like a truck going through my kitchen. My previous Whirlpool was very quiet. The stove has a timer and it has an anemic little beep that you can hear only if you are standing next to the stove.

GE can't seem to get it right. DO NOT BUY THEIR APPLIANCES - YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY.

Comments

GE_Appliances

Hello. This is Julie from GE.

I am so sorry to hear about your experience.

Please email us at eResponse@ge.com with details and we'll check into it for you. Thanks!

to GE_Appliances #1591739

The machine filled and drained but nothing in-between. No agitating or spinning. Never again.