Update by user Jul 12, 2012

GE\'s delivery company came to replace icemaker all to deliver a damaged one now I have to wait for someone to call and set up another delivery and they want the old unit or they won\'t leave new one. I thought they gave me a discount because of all the problems I had, but it turns out it\'s not discount they offer it to everyone even with the damage they have done to my home their is no resolution to reimburse me for lost time of tech being here, damage to house, and now delivery of unit,and lost wages, and they say NO OLD UNIT SWAP NO DEAL, even though they charged me for the new one. I dont think so.

Original review posted by user Jul 01, 2012

GE tech improperly installed my stand alone MONOGRAM icemaker it has leaked through my floor into ceiling in the downstairs. I now have major water damage due to this.

The back of the machine was put back together with screws still sticking out, the drain line wasn't properly reattached which caused it to come loose and leak the drain tube wasn't even in the drain pump.

I do have pictures and video of this which I hope I won't have to show general public as this is very poor workmanship on GE's tech part. Very angry.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 01, 2012.

Comments

GE_Appliances

Hello. This is Julie from GE and I am sorry to hear about your experience.

Please send us an email at eResponse@ge.com and we'll look into this further. Thanks!