Our plastic knob cracked and we purchased a replacement knob from GE Parts for $71.50 and when the part arrived it was smaller then the orignal knob and didn't set properly on the stove it set out from the stove at least 1/16 to 2/16 of an inch from the stove and looked awful.When we contacted GE they said it was the best they could do because that was how GE reengineered the replacement.
GE would be glad to sell me more knobs at a reduce cost.Their attiude was very insulting to me and left us with a very bad attitude toward GE.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Replacement Knob
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Our GE Profile Washer never fills with enough water to get the clothes clean. If I run an extra rinse cycle the water is not clear because the clothes are..."
- "I have a 2006 front loader wash machine that has been in need of service 3 times and has leaked from the first week that it was installed. I recently took..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I purchased a golden-color Coach bag 2 years ago, rarely carry it because I have many other handbags as well. I stored it in the closet as usual with..."
- "Never use this company! This was honestly the most frustrating situation I've ever had to deal with. First of all, my order was supposed to be delivered on 2/14/13..."
- "Ordered flowers for a good friends mothers funeral & was completely embarrassed by what was delivered! First of all, I did not receive confirmation that the flowers were delivered and..."