Our plastic knob cracked and we purchased a replacement knob from GE Parts for $71.50 and when the part arrived it was smaller then the orignal knob and didn't set properly on the stove it set out from the stove at least 1/16 to 2/16 of an inch from the stove and looked awful.When we contacted GE they said it was the best they could do because that was how GE reengineered the replacement.

GE would be glad to sell me more knobs at a reduce cost.Their attiude was very insulting to me and left us with a very bad attitude toward GE.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $429. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ge Appliances and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ge Appliances.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Ge Appliances to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

All my knobs broke!I couldn't tell if the gas burner was turned on or off!

Smelled gas all the time...mine were replaced with another model's knobs for free by GE.