My mother and aunt both in their 80's decided to redo their kitchens. They looked online, yes online, a found GE profile appliances. Spending appoximately $7,000-$8,000 each of fixed income savings they purchased frigs, diswashers, and oven, along with one microwave because one does not believe in them.

The refrigerators have been worse than terrible. My mother has had the doors replaced on her's twice and the door serviced one addiitonal time. Last week the refrigerator side stopped cooling, we lost lots of food. Someone came toward the tail in of the week and pronounced the motor to be broken. This frig is less than a year old. This week the freezer stopped working and the microwave rotating elmenent stopped turning.

We have complained and aksed for a new refrigerator and were told it will not happen since the same thing has to be repaired three time over a six month period. My aunt has also had problems with her refrigerator and her dishwasher.

The appliances are in two diffent houses and two different states. My mother and aunt do minimal cooking. I am disappointed in the product and service. The problems these applicance have cause these two elderly ladies should be fixed. I will never buy a GE anything. I will do my best to let anyone who will listen know what terrible products and services GE has and has provided.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Refrigerator.

Comments