I purchased a GE Radiant Cooktop, model AA7 04866Q from Lowe's. What a piece of junk.
It is extremely hard to clean and keep clean. You have to use a special cleaner after every use-if not, it is a smeary mess. Forgot about cooking something greasy like bacon-you will spend 15 minutes trying to clean the grease off. It wastes paper towels because you have to keep using clean, dry towels to remove the grease and cleaner, otherwise it stays streaked with grease.
Do not waste your money on this product. I wrote the company with my concerns and did not get a reply.
Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Cooktop.
Monetary Loss: $800.