Ge Appliances - GE Profile Trash Compactor Footpedal failure
Bought a top of the line GE Profile Trash Compactor model # GCG1580LSS.In less than 3 yrs, the footpedal mounting holes worn thru and the footpedal fell off.
The holes are in a spot welded peice that cannot be replaced with out replacing the whole box assembly at a cost of $198. Emailed a complaint to GE stating that this should not have failed in such a short time. They said the part was on back order and they had no date on when they would get them. So what do I do in the meantime GE?
They offered me the insulting $50 coupon to buy another one of their Chinese *** compactors.
Stick it where the sun don't shine GE.You lost a long time and loyal customer.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ge Profile Trash Compactor
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "Hello, I have an issue that I hope you can resolve. I have been dealing with this for a YEAR and there's no end in sight. I purchased a matching..."
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "Skecher work shoes last less then two months before falling apart at the seams..."
- "I ordered a bouquet called the Dragonfly, described as consisting of pink Asiatic lilies, light pink roses, light pink alstroemeria & white waxflowers, accented with leatherleaf fern and decorated with..."
- "My grill is falling apart please fix or replace it . The paint is coming off and it's rusted. 1 year old ..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."