Bought a top of the line GE Profile Trash Compactor model # GCG1580LSS.In less than 3 yrs, the footpedal mounting holes worn thru and the footpedal fell off.
The holes are in a spot welded peice that cannot be replaced with out replacing the whole box assembly at a cost of $198. Emailed a complaint to GE stating that this should not have failed in such a short time. They said the part was on back order and they had no date on when they would get them. So what do I do in the meantime GE?
They offered me the insulting $50 coupon to buy another one of their Chinese *** compactors.
Stick it where the sun don't shine GE.You lost a long time and loyal customer.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ge Profile Trash Compactor
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We bought a set of GE washer front load and dryer. The machine started making noises and we tought it was the rear bearing. After we took apart the machine..."
- "We had this washer only a month and had to have a serviceman out, it wouldn't agitate. Put on a new timer. And it only agitated in the rinse cycle for..."
- "Our GE Profile Washer never fills with enough water to get the clothes clean. If I run an extra rinse cycle the water is not clear because the clothes are..."
- "Skecher work shoes last less then two months before falling apart at the seams..."
- "I ordered a bouquet called the Dragonfly, described as consisting of pink Asiatic lilies, light pink roses, light pink alstroemeria & white waxflowers, accented with leatherleaf fern and decorated with..."
- "This is the horrible, pathetic arrangement that was sent to me for Valentine's Day. Guys - if you want to keep a good woman, NEVER send her ProFlowers. ..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."