Week One: Refrigerator (2007 model GE PROFILE) not cooling for the 2nd time since we owned it, so we called for a service call, Repairman comes out tells us its our fan motor he has to order parts & he'll be back in a week.

Week two: Repairman returns with several parts, replaces only the computer board (which was replaced Jan 2011) & was not the problem he said it was week one and DID NOT FIX IT!! Turned the cooling off and told me in a couple of hrs to turn it back on & see if it worked if it didn't to call him back well it did NOT WORK so we called him back he said well you have to make another service call which will be ANOTHER WEEK!

WEEK THREE: AND $361 spent on a PART WE DID NOT NEED!!!! The serviceman shows up while I am gone how convieniet as the prior two visit we requested they call before they come as we have jobs and can not *** work to sit and wait all day but work is close enough to run home to let them in!! WEEK ONE & TWO THEY DID CALL PRIOR TO ARRIVING! NOW WE ARE TOLD IT WILL BE ANOTHER WEEK!!!

FOLKS I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YA'LL BUT A MONTH WITHOUT A FRIG WITH 2 KIDS IS NOT WORKING!!! GE SCREWED UP SO WHY AM I PAYING FOR IT!!!! PISSED OFF IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!!!

Comments