GE Profile Refrigerator Purchased 6/18/2009 Model: PDS22SISDRSS Switch, Light WR23X10429 Shows up NLM. GE told me there was no other part that would fit and I should look on line or at used appliance stores. That is how they "Helped" me. I'm almost reported the "bad" switch to CPSC.gov since it looked burnt and maybe a fire hazard.
I found on line a perfect match: LG part# 6600JB1010A ordered thru Dey Distributing in Minnesota. No modification at all required.
1st picture is the bad switch center contact burnt. 2nd and 3rd picture are GE's part and LG's part
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Nice products
What I disliked
- Part i needed was nlm no longer manufactured
- Reason of review:
- I found a match on line
- Product or service
- Ge Refrigerator Part
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "Our plastic knob cracked and we purchased a replacement knob from GE Parts for $71.50 and when the part arrived it was smaller then the orignal knob and didn't set..."
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "Domino's.... I saw a commercial last year with your ceo saying you guys addressed this issue (see pic). Guess that was short lived! Too bad, ..."
- "This has to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. If I had not booked it through Price line, and could have gotten my money back I would..."
- "Normally I get exceptional service from UPS. I know several very hardworking and dedicated UPS workers that take pride in their deliveries. Unfortunately, this most recent contact with..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."