Ge Appliances - GE Profile Refrigerator - Switch, Light WR23X10429 NLM
GE Profile Refrigerator Purchased 6/18/2009 Model: PDS22SISDRSS Switch, Light WR23X10429 Shows up NLM. GE told me there was no other part that would fit and I should look on line or at used appliance stores. That is how they "Helped" me. I'm almost reported the "bad" switch to CPSC.gov since it looked burnt and maybe a fire hazard.
I found on line a perfect match: LG part# 6600JB1010A ordered thru Dey Distributing in Minnesota. No modification at all required.
1st picture is the bad switch center contact burnt. 2nd and 3rd picture are GE's part and LG's part
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Nice products
What I disliked
- Part i needed was nlm no longer manufactured
- Reason of review:
- I found a match on line
- Product or service
- Ge Refrigerator Part
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "the GE cafe range knobs are made by plastic. it broken and results the gas leaks... couldn't turn off since it broken... be aware when turn the on/off the..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "We bought the new cafe series applicances for our new house. Just after the warranty expires the knobs broke, all of them, they are made of a cheap plastic...."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "Normally I get exceptional service from UPS. I know several very hardworking and dedicated UPS workers that take pride in their deliveries. Unfortunately, this most recent contact with..."
- "Domino's.... I saw a commercial last year with your ceo saying you guys addressed this issue (see pic). Guess that was short lived! Too bad, ..."
- "This has to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. If I had not booked it through Price line, and could have gotten my money back I would..."