Ge Appliances - GE Profile Refrigerator

5 of 847 Ge Appliances reviews

We bought a GE Profile refrigerator, paid around $2000 for it.First we had to replace the main board, repair cost around $500.

Then the smaller board had to be replaced, repair cost around $400. After that, the freezer started getting so cold we couldn't move the drawers to get to anything. We fixed that ourselves (with some advice). Now after a power outage the refrigerator once again is not working correctly.

We have the appliance connected to a surge protector and have tried all the troubleshooting techniques.I have never had so much trouble with an appliance and getting it repaired and will never buy GE again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design
Ease of Use

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor quality and customer service

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ge Appliances Refrigerator
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #987767 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ge Appliances? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 847 Ge Appliances reviews

Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Jan 12 #1269798 Spring Hill, Florida, United States

Same here with my GE profile went out on Christmas day of all days I fixed it my self with a new main board

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.