We bought a GE Profile refrigerator, paid around $2000 for it.First we had to replace the main board, repair cost around $500.
Then the smaller board had to be replaced, repair cost around $400. After that, the freezer started getting so cold we couldn't move the drawers to get to anything. We fixed that ourselves (with some advice). Now after a power outage the refrigerator once again is not working correctly.
We have the appliance connected to a surge protector and have tried all the troubleshooting techniques.I have never had so much trouble with an appliance and getting it repaired and will never buy GE again.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality and customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "We had this washer only a month and had to have a serviceman out, it wouldn't agitate. Put on a new timer. And it only agitated in the rinse cycle for..."
- "Bought a GE Profile Advantium Microwave in July of 07. The model number was SCB2001KKS02. Just over 3 yrs of use and the touchpad has shorted and made the oven..."
- "Had a GE wall oven a short time when the touchpad began to crack around the most often used buttons and develop air bubbles. We replaced it with the correct..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..."
- "The lock and latch system on the Larson Security Storm door is contrary to safe opening panic latches. I had a Larson Security Storm door installed in September, 2015. The..."
- "As you can see in the photos I provided the product I ordered was more than slighly different from what was delivered. No roses and the design was significantly simplified,..."