We bought a GE Profile refrigerator, paid around $2000 for it.First we had to replace the main board, repair cost around $500.

Then the smaller board had to be replaced, repair cost around $400. After that, the freezer started getting so cold we couldn't move the drawers to get to anything. We fixed that ourselves (with some advice). Now after a power outage the refrigerator once again is not working correctly.

We have the appliance connected to a surge protector and have tried all the troubleshooting techniques.I have never had so much trouble with an appliance and getting it repaired and will never buy GE again.

Review about: Ge Appliances Refrigerator.

I didn't like: Poor quality and customer service.

1.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ge Appliances Refrigerator
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Submit review

Comments

Spring Hill, Florida, United States #1269798

Same here with my GE profile went out on Christmas day of all days I fixed it my self with a new main board