1.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

We bought a GE Profile refrigerator, paid around $2000 for it.First we had to replace the main board, repair cost around $500.

Then the smaller board had to be replaced, repair cost around $400. After that, the freezer started getting so cold we couldn't move the drawers to get to anything. We fixed that ourselves (with some advice). Now after a power outage the refrigerator once again is not working correctly.

We have the appliance connected to a surge protector and have tried all the troubleshooting techniques.I have never had so much trouble with an appliance and getting it repaired and will never buy GE again.

Review about: Ge Appliances Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor quality and customer service.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Spring Hill, Florida, United States #1269798

Same here with my GE profile went out on Christmas day of all days I fixed it my self with a new main board

Ge Appliances - Problems with GE consumer relations concerning my defective RO water Filter that caused damage to my kitchen Ge Appliances "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..." Read more Ge Appliances - I feel your pain ... Ge Appliances "I purchased a ge profile refrigerator model # Pfcs1njwa it has an embraco compressor and inverter. In the 7 years I had this fridge , the inverter has gone bad..." Read more Ge Appliances - Fire Hazard Ge Appliances "Absolutely appalling customer service from GE. We purchased the GE Cafe gas range. When we installed the oven (meticulously following the instruction manual) it burst into flames. Luckily we got..." Read more Ge Appliances - Dishwasher never used, just standing in my kitchen for the last 2 months or more! Ge Appliances "Picked up the dishwasher (GE) at my Home Depot store. Nov. 30, 2015. Got it home and had my plumber install it. It would not start. Plumber checked and rechecked..." Read more Poshmark - Just DON'T DO IT! Poshmark "I wouldn't advise ANYONE to sell high dollar or expensive items on Poshmark. I sold another seller a Gucci handbag, I showed a photo of the only damage to the..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more